View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 02:49 PM   #31
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudel.dietrich View Post
I was making my NBA over/under bets and your teams was one of my best bets for a 'under'
Vegas has them at 31.5 wins and I think they have no incentive to compete this year.
I am not saying they will throw games, but I expect them to play their young guys a lot. Maybe run out Noah since they are paying him anyways.
Lots of Knox and Robinson and Ntilikina.

Your team will be pretty terrible and Porzingis is not expected back until Jan/Feb.
If your team is already 10 games out of the 8th seed by that point I would not be surprised if they simply shut him down for all the season and worked to build up that knee back to strength.

Just focus on next offseason and do what you can to free up cap space. Maybe frame Tim Hardaway Jr for a murder?
Produce documents showing Noah is a member of ISIS?

Whatever you can do to get off bad contracts and hope you land a good draft pick next June.
All true, unfortunately. Already, Knox is looking like Ntilikina did last year: Too young and inexperienced. Porzingis being out most of the year is devastating, of course.

The only bright note is that since you posted this, they did divest themselves of Noah, finally. The Knicks apparently freed up some cap room (and a roster spot), by spreading his final contract year over three years in exchange for being released.

Another rebuilding year, sigh. It's like waiting for one of the Egyptian pyramids to be built.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote