View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #28
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psd View Post
Of course I tried to "stop it". Which got me an even worse beating than the normal 3 or 4 I would get EVERY DAY. They said nothing to him. Maybe the next day they did. Fine. But why wouldn't they as it was happening if it was SO bad as you claim? What Butler did is nowhere near the level of the other actions you described. Most of which are also illegal, by the way.

Like I said. I will not change your mind. You will not change mine. We will agree to disagree. I have no desire to pursue this any further.
No prob. I'll finish though by noting you missed my point. Whether what you endured was abusive or not did not change just because you reported it, or silently endured it. Whether authorities knew of the abuse or ignored the abuse, it was still abuse. So whether the Wolves reacted or not does not quantify as abuse or not.

I also wasn't seeking to change your opinion. What I was attempting to do was show the reasons you gave for saying it wasn't abuse didn't measure up. I'm not going to try and convince anyone of anything when the sources given are unnamed. I also recognize mainstream media would not be able to quote word for word the worst of what was potentially said because it wouldn't make it past the censors. But if you want to say it wasn't abuse & say the reason why is because you just don't think so....God speed.
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
June 7, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote