View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 07:18 PM   #22
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey View Post
I'd also vote for no helmets in facegen -- it's not the way players actually take their promo photos, and it's going to make everyone look awfully similar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
I know the free version for facegen doesn't allow hair hense the hats work in OOTP, however if we go for "realism" with facegen in FHM hats or gear don't apply... how does the paid version of Facegen work? could we all chip in some money to donate to get the full version and take advantage of hair? There are so many hardcore fans on this site and fans of OOTP and FHM, I'd think it would be quite easy to pay for a full copy, no?
Unfortunately this isn't really a 'voting' situation ... And, I am not really sure what the deal is with hair in Facegen ... the non helmeted heads in FHM 2 currently have some pretty basic hair models as seen by the example I posted. .. I am not sure where they came from or what the deal is on that. I will check in with the developers.

To be honest I was a bit surprised when I saw helmetless characters in the last couple builds as I thought it would be all with helmets.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote