View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #50
Merla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompa8989 View Post
Skellefteå AIK is underrated as f**k. From being champions to dead last in the league. That's impossibly.
I know. I've only been a reseacher for the Swedish league for 10 days, so my main priorities have been to update the SHL and Allsvenskan teams. The Allsvenskan teams had players who retired 2 years ago and 22 year old players in the J20-team who left the team in 2011, for example (I even found a player who retired in 2010!)
But the Allsvenskan has been fully updated and I'm now setting the player abilities so it will be realistic (ie no more Asplöven and Karlskrona getting promoted and Timrå, Djurgården getting relegated) and players like Dustin Johner, Mattias Persson and Damien Fleury will score 40+ points per season. Hopefully, you'll see this in the next public FHM-release.

When I'm finished with this (hopefully by the start of next week), I'll be updating the players in the SHL as some players are extremely underrated (and some, overrated).

If you know of any specific player who is underachieving (or the other way around), please let me know asap.

When the SHL has been fully updated, I hope that I can update the J20 SuperElit before the release as well.

And by the way, the problem with Kvalserien (Pre-Relegation and Relegation) has been reported in the Researcher-forum and will hopefully be fixed very soon.

Last edited by Merla; 08-10-2013 at 04:31 PM.