View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:47 AM   #6
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
1) 3 tournaments available at a time, means if someone fully join 3 at the same time. in that case, if user falls early in one tournament, when is possible for joining new tournament? (ex. I joined 3 and lost in do-or-die daily tournament early, can I join another new one when I fall or wait till the end?)
Good question. Right now you have to wait until the tournament is over. But maybe we'll change it in the future.

Quote:
2) in some tournaments rewards can be offered to more than one guy. if one tournament gives reward to four guys, they get same reward? (ex. champion gets one perfect card, and other three guys(2-3-4) get same card also?)
No, rewards are different for the different positions you finish. For example it may be 1000 PP for 1st place, 500 PP for 2nd, 250 PP for 3rd & 4th each.

Quote:
3) there are some 'fixed time starting' tournaments. using quoted ones, weekly tournaments start at 8 PM E.T. on Tuesday, daily ones start at 6 PM E.T. so, how long would you let users 'sign up' for those 'fixed time' tournaments before they start?
We're not sure about that yet. I imagine 12 hours in advance.

Quote:
4) tbh, very surprised when I saw about the explanations of roster restrictions, card restrictions, and many of tournament cases. I just multiplied those counts. countless options there. thanks to your huge effort about considering all those things one more time and hope you guys make this game more and more interesting although it's a too hard thing which needs tons of headache. (I really expect OOTP Go also!).
Thanks! Yes, we want to do this right so it's worth the wait...
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote