View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:33 AM   #5
realhotsnow
Minors (Rookie Ball)

the more options and cases possible, the more you devs feel stressful maybe.
thanks for your huge effort on tournament update sincerely.

I have some questions.

1) 3 tournaments available at a time, means if someone fully join 3 at the same time. in that case, if user falls early in one tournament, when is possible for joining new tournament? (ex. I joined 3 and lost in do-or-die daily tournament early, can I join another new one when I fall or wait till the end?)

2) in some tournaments rewards can be offered to more than one guy. if one tournament gives reward to four guys, they get same reward? (ex. champion gets one perfect card, and other three guys(2-3-4) get same card also?)

3) there are some 'fixed time starting' tournaments. using quoted ones, weekly tournaments start at 8 PM E.T. on Tuesday, daily ones start at 6 PM E.T. so, how long would you let users 'sign up' for those 'fixed time' tournaments before they start?

4) tbh, very surprised when I saw about the explanations of roster restrictions, card restrictions, and many of tournament cases. I just multiplied those counts. countless options there. thanks to your huge effort about considering all those things one more time and hope you guys make this game more and more interesting although it's a too hard thing which needs tons of headache. (I really expect OOTP Go also!).

** taking care of yourself is the most important (for users XD)!

Last edited by realhotsnow; 09-04-2019 at 08:36 AM.
realhotsnow is offline   Reply With Quote