View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 08:43 AM   #1
zappa1
All Star Starter

problems manually importing ballparks

I don't know if anybody has come across this problem, but when I go to the "actions" dropdown box for manually importing a ballpark, it's reading from my "saved games" folder instead of the "model" folder. I don't know why this started doing this. It always read from the "models" folder before. Is there a way to fix this? I have created a work around for the time being, but I find no way to get it back to reading the "model" folder like it always did before. This did this to me in last year's version, too, but somehow it fixed itself and was normal again. This year it's not fixing itself.

My work around is this. Since it wants to keep reading from the "saved games" folder, I copied the "model" folder and placed it in the "saved games" folder. Now when I go to manually import a ballpark, it looks in the "saved games" folder and reads the "model" folder that I put there. I can then select my ballpark and go on.

For some reason it keeps wanting to read the "saved games" folder instead of the "model" folder and I don't know how to fix it. It seems the path is wrong somehow. Appreciate any help on this. Thank you.

Last edited by zappa1; 07-24-2019 at 10:08 AM.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote