View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 10:31 AM   #243
Outlaw Jim
Major Leagues

my attempt

I downloaded the facegen program and tried to create my own Cap Anson. I have never attempted this and I know it does not look like him, but I tried to get some of his features in this.

I took the facegen of Rollie Fingers and just edited the hell out of it to get this image. I tried to get the 1880's-1890's feel. The cap_anson.fg is the one I found in the historical facegen thread and the cap_anson2.fg is the one I did. I also put the image of how mine turned out and the one in the historical file. Not really happy with it but this is the first time I tried to create a facegen that actually looked like someone.

Maybe someone could take either of these 2 fg files and create a better Cap Anson.

I am hoping some one could get me a better one, but if not I will use this one because most people really don't know what Anson looked like. I could use the photo, but I don't want to mix photos with the facegen images and I want to have fictional unis.

James
Attached Images
Image Image 
Attached Files
File Type: fg cap_anson2.fg (6.6 KB, 507 views)
File Type: fg cap_anson.fg (7.2 KB, 459 views)

Last edited by Outlaw Jim; 06-28-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Outlaw Jim is offline   Reply With Quote