View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 04:15 PM   #14
AEWHistory
Minors (Double A)

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been very supportive Jeff; my post history will show that. I bought the first, second, and fourth versions (and only missed the third version because I was busy during that time). However, this issue has been repetitive and ongoing. Both myself and others have mentioned it many times. In fact, there was even a fix for this awhile back, although i don't recall what was done right now and I don't know why it was abandoned. For me having a draft essentially empty for a year really breaks the game. Because of this I have been sitting on my copy since December waiting for a fix... I don't touch this game and apparently that won't be changing any time soon, nor will I purchase the next version since you're apparently not going to fix this.

Now here's the thing: I've been an extremely enthusiastic customer for four years, I've put my money where my mouth is and I've even publicly defended the developers when people attacked them. However, I'm just not inclined to do this any longer. I think four years is long enough to wait for the same bug to be fixed and I think paying for three versions of a game is supporting the developers long enough to get certain items, such as this one, taken care of. It simply reaches a point where it becomes clear that you are ignoring me and other customers who enjoy the history mode. I get that this was a lower priority. This is why I was perfectly fine waiting, but I am sorry to say that I'm throwing in the proverbial towel.

Last edited by AEWHistory; 04-19-2018 at 01:08 AM.
AEWHistory is offline   Reply With Quote