View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 02:02 PM   #1
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)

Things I would like to see in FHM 5 (my personal) Wishlist

Guys, first thing: I'm open for debate as I'm definitely not the most knowledge person when it comes to hockey.

Few things I noticed:

Dont you think UFAs sign too fast? E.g. I offered the top 3 guys the contracts they demanded and all signed the day after, no bidding war was going on.

IMO UFA don't demand enough money/long enough contracts, e.g. I could sign John Tavares for 8 Mio/5 years in several franchises I ran. Other players in their prime just demand 3 year deals, perfect for my team if a 27/28 year old top UFA wants 3 years, but I feel in real life that player might demand smth longer and especially not a contract that's just over at the predicted end of his prime.

Negotiating trades I wish was more like in OOTP, so you could get immediate feedback from the other gm straight after you submit the offer already in the negotiation screen, That way it would be more of a back and forth, you add smth, substract smth and so now and make work. Now you submit your offer, the other team responds a day or 2 later, you get one NO WAY after the other lol. It's kist much more difficult to negotiate trades than in OOTP 18.

I will probably come up with more later.

Last edited by Adam B; 03-02-2018 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Editing the title to specify it is different than the other thread, although we'll likely watch this too)
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote