View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 04:13 PM   #1
adion
All Star Starter

3D ballparks with new signs

I have modified the all the current ballparks in OOTP17 by adding new signs. I did this using the .wep files. I can't modify the obj files as I do not have the software or knowledge to do that. Here are a couple of examples of what I did. These files replace the 3D ball park graphic files with ones with more realistic signs in the ball parks.
All the parks have been re-signed except the Marlins Park. I could not replace sign in that park because the modifications would cause black squares around the statue behind the center field wall. I replaced the signs for the Great American Ball Park (Reds) but could not add a graphic to the big screen behind the left field wall because of a problem in the 3D obj file which I could not resolve. I also could not put signs on the KC outfield wall because they are not in the wep files.
I did not change all the signs. Only those that can be seen when playing a game use a 3D Park.
I just tried uploading my revised models folder to the OOTPMods page but couldn't get it to work. When I get that resolved I will post it here.
Attached Images
Image Image 
adion is offline   Reply With Quote