View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 10:30 PM   #686
Palaaemon
Minors (Triple A)

No Stacking

You are right Bird. You should not "stack". You should let Los Angeles sign him! Don't worry about having too many pitchers. You have been WAY too lucky with your pitchers health. Soon the devil's due will come with injuries, ability dropoffs, etc. Your worry of a stack will not be a long term problem. Sign him and if he works out will allow you to let go of or move declining pitchers for prospects. If he is as good as your scout says and you trust your scout and you can afford (find a way) then do it. Oh and don't forget to always make your owner happy. You wouldn't like your owner to be unhappy would you?!?!

On another subject the expansion. If I were you I would take expansion off the league evolution list as it is very limited and the AI doesn't work well in regards to it. You will have to set up the divisions manually how you want. I would suggest thinking about the long term view of what you want your final WPK league to look like. How many divisions and how many teams per division do you forsee in the end league structure. Then obviously you map out a date plan (can be semi random) for when to expand. I do not suggest expanding more than 2 teams a year and at least 3 or more years between (preferably 5). The reason for these numbers is to prevent over dilution of players. Common sense, experience and research has allowed me to learn this information.

Do you want the WPK to end up in the style of the MLB with 30 teams, 2 sub-leagues, 3 divisions per sub-league and 5 teams per division.

OR

Perhaps a more comfortable 24 team, 2 sub-leagues, 2 divisions per sub-league and 6 teams per division. This format would only require you to set up the structure and perform MJL expansion of 2 teams in say 5 years or so and you would be set.

Have a good night!

Palaaemon

I could suggest other choices but I cannot see you wanting to go beyond a MLB format.

If you have any other questions about expansion feel free to contact me.

Last edited by Palaaemon; 11-08-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Palaaemon is offline   Reply With Quote