View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 09:41 PM   #4
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
Things I am really looking for right now to finish up real world, logos from 2016 to 2020. I have PMed PSU has I know he had a 2018 and a 2019 file. I'm working with Ised to get the foreign and Indy stuff up to date completely. I've uploaded jersey and cap packs for the Austrian, German and Spanish leagues as I was typing this. Another thing I really could use is if anyone has a good website for current minor league jerseys? as i have tons already but for my solo games, I dont always pick the most up to date ones, I grab the coolest looking combinations

So if anyone has this stuff? or know s who made something I am looking for? Just let me know who the modder was and ill find it from there.

Lastly, if anyone thinks im being lazy, i am sorry you feel that way but between my FaceGen mod and Commish'ing a daily online sim league... Yes I am going to be asking for help in making this site for the community as a whole. Hopefulyl things will get back to like it was previously where people will just automatically send their mods to me rather than me hunting them down?
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote