View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 07:08 PM   #1
heyteach1024
Bat Boy

That's it, i'm done!

I'm done. I see news about OOTP21 renewing with the MLB and MLBPA but there is nothing about FOF9 or FOF2020 or FOF2100, it is clear that the priority is NOT on FOF so I will not be purchasing this game whenever, if it ever, comes out. OOTP is a great game and I will still buy it because there is actually news about it. I will switch to Wolverine for football.

Now I know what you guys will say, "It will be done,when it's done." and "That's how Jim rolls." Well to that I say that when a game developer gives this little attention to their customers, their customers will start to leave. That is what I am doing. Taking my money elsewhere.

It takes but a few moments to drop a quick post to say SOMETHING, even if it is "Hey I am still alive." That is courtesy, especially when people are paying you money for your product. If Jim wants to stay silent, fine, but he has just lost a customer. If OOTP wants to say nothing about this product, fine, but now they lost a person who would have bought it.