View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 02:36 PM   #102
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
We're willing to look at the files if you want to post a link to them, though it may take some time before we can get to them. That being said, the reason I didn't ask for them is because as I mentioned in the ticket reply, as far as I understand the mechanics of the game (with the proviso that I don't code myself) it's literally impossible that something is playing out differently when playing the games as opposed to simming them. The code for both is exactly the same.

Plus, even if by some incredible mischance, there was an issue in playing out games, we'd have hundreds or thousands of complaints about that coming in, not just this one. So though I have no doubt you're sincere in thinking there's a problem here, I do not see how that could possibly be the case.

If you want, please do post the files though, and I'll play out some games with them and see what happens. If you post a link here then I'm sure some of the folks replying here will do so as well and we can see what results we get.

I appreciate your response, and your candor. I have little doubt you are RIGHT. After my many discussions in this thread I have come to see I must simply be the unluckiest player in OOTP history. As unlikely as it may be, I fear that statement is now the truth.

Once again, thank you for the response. If the issue continues I will certainly send along my game file.

EDIT: PS, My apologies, I did not intend to use your name in the copy and paste of the bug report. I hope that didn't violate a rule of privacy or anything.

EDIT BIG MISTAKE: I only just realized I said wrong and not "right". I'm so sorry about that mistake. I believe you are correct and hope that's the way you read it. Geez that was a big mistake

Last edited by Findest2001; 05-14-2019 at 09:35 PM.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote