View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 02:28 PM   #101
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
If I were you, I'd upload the files and then update the ticket (if you can) with the file name or whatever. I doubt any of us can do anything more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
The ticket yes. I posted about it. The zipped files were never requested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG12 View Post
Can you direct me to the post/ticket? I don't see anything in the bug report page under technical support. I've looked back through all your posts using your page in the members list and don't see anything other then what is posted in this thread.

Maybe I'm just missing it though
We're willing to look at the files if you want to post a link to them, though it may take some time before we can get to them. That being said, the reason I didn't ask for them is because as I mentioned in the ticket reply, as far as I understand the mechanics of the game (with the proviso that I don't code myself) it's literally impossible that something is playing out differently when playing the games as opposed to simming them. The code for both is exactly the same.

Plus, even if by some incredible mischance, there was an issue in playing out games, we'd have hundreds or thousands of complaints about that coming in, not just this one. So though I have no doubt you're sincere in thinking there's a problem here, I do not see how that could possibly be the case.

If you want, pease do post the files though, and I'll play out some games with them and see what happens. If you post a link here then I'm sure some of the folks replying here will do so as well and we can see what results we get.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is online now   Reply With Quote