Thread: "xst"
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 04:02 PM   #8
kq76
Global Moderator

There has been a great deal of study on the frequency of injuries and when you listen to our experts on the topic they seem to feel OOTP is pretty accurate with regard to them. And if anything, OOTP is a little light on injuries. Some times weird things can happen, but in general people here have been pretty content with OOTP's frequency of injuries for awhile now. Unless I've missed something.

The thing is, over a real baseball season it doesn't feel like there are as many injuries because they're more spread out over time and a lot of the injuries in real life we don't really hear about. In OOTP you see every injury in a short amount of time and because you're so invested in your team it can hurt even more.

Yeah, injuries to your best or favourite players suck, but they're a part of the game. And if you really don't want them, just lower the rate down as low as you want. You can also, like I do, try to make sure your backups play enough to make sure your starters don't get too exhausted and increase the likelihood of injury. Personally, I'm happy with OOTP's injuries.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote