View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:16 AM   #78
bailey
Hall Of Famer

I'm thinking that in addition to the 3 regular slots, everyone should be entitled to an extra "free" entry into a 64-man "Featured Daily", which should be something different everyday, but accessible to F2P (i.e. no unrestricted). For example gold only, iron live only, salary cap historicals, hardware hero only and so on. (Probably should announce day before what it will be). Starts as soon as filled and another one opens, First one 6AM last one starts after 8PM. Tournament should be lengthy and exciting as possible so best-of-7 single elimination only, maybe 1 off day between rounds otherwise no off days . Awards should be exceptionally generous, I'm thinking 2 diamond and 3 gold packs to winner 2nd 5 gold packs 3-4th 2 gold and 3 regular 5-8th 5 regular and 9-16th one regular. In addition to this special points can be awarded. This could be the basis of the Grand Slam tournament "tour". 1st Place each tournament get 16 points 2nd 8 points 3-4th 4 points 5-8th 2 points 9-16th 1 point. If a player plays more than once per day, his results are averaged. After 6 days, the 16 or 32 highest scores enter into the Grand Slam Tournament on Sunday for truly exceptional prizes.
bailey is offline   Reply With Quote