View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 09:29 AM   #14
Jakeydude18
Minors (Single A)

This is good info as I have been trying to recreated the English Football League System down to level 5 (conference national). Here are a few things that I found

1. At the beginning of the game when you set up the first league, it's best to create all of the leagues that you wish at the same time. I felt that after getting to the "News/Mail" page and then creating another league, the game started to lag considerably.

2. When you change your financials, make sure you click refresh (just under the "average profit" on the left) that way you can have a rough estimate of how the teams will do.

3. Click "assign financials to all teams" just above the base attendance. This implements any changes that you have done. And for safety means, I also clicked on assign contracts to players and coaches (may not need to have been done but I did for the "better safe than sorry" mentality).

4. When choosing the percentages to use the financials, make sure every single thing you can change on the screen, is multiplied by that percentage you want to use (player contracts for certain star players, national contracts and media contracts, even scouting and development budgets and base coach salaries).

Hopefully this helps, the only thing I really toyed around with after was the base ticket price and base attendance (I personally wanted the average profit to be on the plus side). After I saved my financials I had my first division average 150M/year all the way to my 5th division averaging about 5M/yr.

In my set up I wanted to roughly recreate the financials of the English football league so I roughly set up my financials like this (percentages are based on the number at the start of the save for example 5 star player wants a 20M/yr contract)
Premier league (MLB) - player contracts 150%; media contracts 200%
Championship (AAA) - 100% across the board
League One (AA) - player contacts 65%, media contracts 70%
League Two (A) - player contracts and 55%; media contracts 65%
Conference National (R)- player contrasts 20%; medis contracts 35%

I had 116 teams in the game and it ran better than the "Promotion" QuickStart. Dimmed 5 years in about 20-30 minutes I'd say (wasn't really keeping track but it wasn't 7hours!)
Jakeydude18 is offline   Reply With Quote