View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 06:59 PM   #78
Harry Hibbs
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
Something doesn't feel right about being 3-52 (.058 WP% for those who need to visualize just how ridiculous this is). I'm pretty sure that's statistically impossible unless everyone on the team just stands there and doesn't even try to make outs. It's like 30% worse than the Cleveland Spiders (just guessing here as I don't have the info in front of me), and nobody has even come close to being that bad in almost 120 years.

Plus, would you feel satisfied with a .058 winning percentage when they play .700 ball when you're not playing? I'm not as angry because I'm used to it now, but I still want to give up on the game because as I've said, in 10+years of playing this I've never even come close something like this before. And from the look of this thread, NOBODY has.
OK at this point I'm suspecting something somehow got corrupted during the install. Otherwise, how can your experience be so radically different to everyone else's? You're obviously baseball savvy and not incompetent from a managerial / strategy perspective, and you never had these issue with v19. Maybe try a complete uninstall / reinstall and give it one more go? Did you fully uninstall 19 before installing 20. Shouldn't make a difference but you never know...
Harry Hibbs is offline   Reply With Quote