View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 02:21 PM   #69
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG17EASY View Post
I see zero evidence of this claim. Please provide some.

The thread itself is the "evidence" you seek. Only 3 or 4 posts in more than 50 had incorrect assumptions or completely misunderstood what I was attempting to communicate. That's only 10%, but just in case I missed 3 or 4 I decided to overestimate to be conservative, and fair to your point, by saying 20%. If you need more evidence than that I cannot help you, but the answers you seek are within. (Sorry that sounds fortune cookie-ish but I didn't know how else to word it without sounding condescending, as that is not my intent).

Plus, several times within the thread people have commented that the aforementioned posts by dissenters were misled. And even the ones who stated they didn't understand fully were responded to kindly with whatever information I could provide to clarify the point if it was within reason for me to do so. IIRC I only declined to post many game log screenshots because that would be an incredible amount of work.

I'm unsure why you are attacking me, but whatever is going on I hope things work well for you, and you continue to, or begin to, enjoy life to its fullest.

Once again, thanks for contributing
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote