View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 12:53 PM   #67
BIG17EASY
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westheim View Post
I will openly call BS on this entire thread. Changing claims, next to no data to back it up (one run-of-the-mill first inning means nothing), and the raw impossibility of not only going 0-for-25 or 33 when playing out games himself, but that the AI manages the team to an .860 average otherwise; finally, nobody else observing any such behavior by the game. It is one of those conspiracies that are just not happening.
Thanks. I was trying to be somewhat diplomatic in calling the OP out, but I can't get an actual response to the things I've questioned.

One thing we know now is that he's not playing out the games. He's playing an inning or a few innings and then simming them. So he's not really playing the games; he's playing a small part of them. So if anything, there's a difference in the AI in games that are fully simmed and games that are partially simmed. If the AI is that successful when OP sims an entire game, then the same AI should be capable of overcoming a 2-0 first-inning deficit once in a while.

EDIT: Spelling

Last edited by BIG17EASY; 05-13-2019 at 01:08 PM.
BIG17EASY is offline   Reply With Quote