View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 10:58 AM   #16
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdWatcher View Post
Unless I am completely misunderstanding though (always a possibility), the OP's essential question here is whether there is something inherently amiss with the game that leads to different (bad, in his case) outcomes when you play games out in 3D rather than just simming games.

And given that nobody is rushing in to say, yes, this is happening to me too!, and many (including me, though I'm just saying it now) experience more or less reasonable, expected general outcomes when playing out games, I trust that the answer is, no, something is not really wrong with the play game feature.

Now, that is very different from saying that nothing is wrong in the OP's saved game where this is occurring. It certainly sounds like something might be corrupted in some way. Though honestly I can't imagine what would cause this kind of discrepancy between 3D game play and simmed game results. So, statistical long-shot or not, this could still just be a statistical anomaly. (After all, someone does win big in the lottery occasionally, no matter how long the odds are.)

This is my guess. It seems unfathomable that a corrupted file could cause this. My first thought is that this is just ridiculously terrible luck. However, if it gets to 50+ games and I have less than 3 or 4 wins in that span I'm going to contact tech support. 3-47 or 5-45 seem statistically equivalent to being struck by lightning...twice...in a row...on a Tuesday...in March... just after dinner...before the in-laws come over to stay for a week.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote