View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 09:49 PM   #5
Rosco Peabody
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFG View Post
Texans are a sleeper. Knew Brock Osweiler back in high school. Kind of blown away that he's made it to where he has. He was the top athlete in the school, and a massive human being, but back then it was for basketball. I was on the football team for a year (moved), but I had no idea he was ever going to be good enough to make it in the NFL, let alone even play football in college. I always viewed football as something he did in the fall to pass the time and stay active until basketball season started.

As for the rest of the AFC, Does Cincinnati finally break through?

NFC is wide open. CAR? AZ? SEA? GB? Is the NFC East going to be any good for a change? NFC South teams all have pretty good QB's.
I think Cincinnati will always ALWAYS fail in the playoffs. On paper, CAR should be better now that they're adding Kelvim Benjamin again, but I just feel like Cam Newton can't repeat what he did last year. I like Arizona a lot, though I'm not sold on their receivers. I think Seattle will be a brand new team this year and Russel Wilson will become more of a passer, utilizing Jimmy Graham more. Green Bay will be Green Bay.

I like the Pats, then everyone else....