View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

I know this is going to come off wrong, PO a couple of folks, and maybe even derail the thread, but I can't help it after reading the other two threads and not commenting, and now another reference here in this one. So, here goes anyway.

I don't understand why anyone would care if someone else got the game at a better (or worse) price. I pre-ordered, and am in NO WAY WHATSOEVER, upset, jealous, angry or whatever at those who got it for less than what I paid. I got the game almost a full month before them and two days before "non-pre-orders" just as promised; I knew the price when I paid it - just like any other product I buy and agreed to buy it; and I knew that the price could and most likely would change at some point in the future just like any other product.

I've had a few complaints about OOTP, and still do, but their marketing and sales efforts isn't one of them. And I'm posting this not to start an argument but to insist that the feeling that us pre-orderers are somehow upset over the Strategy First purchasers IS NOT unanimous, even if the posting prior to this one was.

YMMV...