View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 07:45 PM   #6
slugga27
All Star Starter

1. Are you on a PC or Mac? PC
  2. What OS are you using?Windows 10
  3. Do you have the game on Steam, Origin or the Standalone? Standalone
  4. What are your system specs (especially your video card and your amount of memory)?Intel Core i7; 8 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 520 video card; 795 GB of memory available (out of 915 GB)
  5. Where exactly does your game crash? What are you doing just before it crashes? Can you consistently get the crash to repeat by doing the same thing or is it seemingly random? Do you get an error message? If so, what?
    Using all of the international leagues, I attempt to sim from March 7th to March 28th. The first attempt, it crashed somewhere between March 20th (Opening Day) and March 28th; the second attempt crashed around March 10th; the third attempt was similar to the first attempt
  6. Does this crash in only one saved game or in multiple saves? If only one, then we'll need to see your league files as per the instructions in my sig (or you can just upload to Dropbox/Google Drive and post a link)
  7. It would also help us to have the game generated trace file.

I attempted to produce a trace file, but the instructions provided did not jive with Windows 10 (clicking "properties", there is no "command" line in the subsequent dialog box.

To generate that on a Windows PC, do the following:

If you're on Steam, right-click on your game in the Steam library, then Properties, and on the General menu click on 'Set Launch Options' and enter the word "tracemode" (without quotes.).

If you have the standalone, right-click on the OOTP20 shortcut on your desktop, click on properties and add 'tracemode' to the command line

Then try to start the game again. Get it to crash.

After it does so, navigate to the following folder: Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 20\debug

Find the trace file there and post with the rest of your information. That should have some data that will help us figure out why the game is crashing.

You can post that information here or in a thread in the bug reports forum. We'll take a look at the report as soon as possible and get in touch with you as soon as we can if we need more information.[/QUOTE]