Thread: FHM4 Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 10:32 PM   #8
penguino2009
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I think there should be more in-depth trade negotiations. Currently it is *makes offer* *they won't accept* *improves offer* *they will accept*

I think there should be counter offers from the AI GMs if they don't quite like what is offered. I also think you should be able to inquire on players on other teams. Like "How much do you want for player X?" and the AI Gm will give an offer or say something like "never trading him sorry".

You should also be able to set team wants so that when you put a player on the block, AI gms will offer stuff geared towards the team wants. For example, if I put player A on the box and set my team wants to be a goalie, an AI team will offer a goalie for player A.

EDIT:

I also think there should be an effort to make the game a bit more realistic. In my save, the Penguins missed the playoffs in Year 1 with 78 points. I feel like that would never happen in real life, especially considering they are the defending Stanley Cup Champs. I checked their stats and they were injury free. It really killed the feel of the game for me. Also teams almost always have next to no OT losses. My team (Sabres) went 39-40-3. Several other teams had between 2-5 overtime losses. In real life most teams finish with 8-12 OT losses.

Last edited by penguino2009; 07-27-2017 at 01:43 PM.
penguino2009 is offline   Reply With Quote