Thread: FHM4 Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 05:06 AM   #1
Predsboy18
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Lightbulb FHM4 Wishlist

Hi, I know you guys are hard at work developing the best game you possibly can for us, the fans. I made a comment soon after the game was released that this beat out my previous favorite hockey sim, EHM, by leaps and bounds, and I still feel that way even today. What you guys achieved with EHM3 cannot, and should not be taken lightly. That all said, I would like to put in my "wishlist" if you will for the new version, which I am eagerly anticipating. Here are a few that I can think of off the top of my head. I'll say that several of these take from OOTP 18, but I think they could be incorporated into EHM as well, as they're more small fixes, and not some complete overhauls.

-Ability to edit league rules on days NOT July 1.
-Ability to give a "contract extension" in the edit player screen, rather than continuing with a ELC. Yeah, I'm one of those guys.
-Ability to show news from ONLY my team and organization, rather than having to go through every news item from my league.
-Ability to archive previous season's data, whether in an almanac format, or other format (ok, this one might be a little tougher lol)

These are in NO way complaints about the game, just ideas to throw against the wall, and see if any stick. If I come up with any more, I'm sure I'll let you know them as well. If they're possible, or doable, that would be amazing, but if not, no harm, no foul. Either way, I eagerly anticipate the new version of the game, and will likely pre-order it when that becomes available.

Thanks guys
Predsboy18 is offline   Reply With Quote