View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #10
Nino33
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
There was no game play concern at all. The reason we released the (optional) modification was simple to give people who want less injuries the option to do so.

With injuries, and it is the same with OOTP (and MLB Manager), it is that people always assume to many injuries when it happens to their team. I know in MLB Manager we donīt use "realistic" as default but instead "Average" (not sure what it is in OOTP).

For FHM 4 we already worked out better options for the user to tweak the injury levels (both major and minor injuries separately) inside the game but if you compare "games missed" in FHM 3 with reality you will see the numbers are pretty close.
I believe many of the comments I've read were not regarding overall injuries like you're talking about, but rather injuries to top players (and in historical, in regards to multiple long term injuries to players that never received them IRL)

There's nothing I can do if you want to say that the team released a modification but there was really no issue/reason to do so.....there's an enormous amount of posts in the Suggestions thread that were not given attention/a modification (to me it's like you don't want it to mean anything that you released a modification option...Jeff noted there were quite a few users that felt there was an issue, you released a modification, I just "connected the dots")

And I responded as I did due to the "OOTPD doesn't know names" comment - assuming that any poster posting views/concerns doesn't understand that the game is based on numbers/coding is perpetuating a fallacy IMO
Nino33 is offline   Reply With Quote