View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 02:27 PM   #3
eldur00
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senko1291 View Post
I really can't take the injuries anymore.

Over the last month I have started 5 different PtG modes as the St. Louis Blues and on every single save 4 of my top 6 are on the IR by the halfway point and I am sorry but that is just not realistic. I have tried the injury reduction mod and yes it does seem to decrease the length of the injuries but the frequency I don't think has changed at all. I know you guys say the injuries resemble real life numbers but I just don't see how. At one point in the season just about every team had at least 1 player if not more that was out anywhere from 6 month to indefenitley. I played FHM 2 and I thought the injuries were dead on. Every year we would have a few and I think even 1 year I had someone be done for the year but whatever you guys have changed is affecting the overall experience of the game. I guess I will just hang tight and see what FHM4 looks like before I purchase it next time.
Confirmation bias.

The Ottawa Senators were without Turris, Stone, Hoffman and Ryan for a bit this year.

Ask Pittsburgh if it was realistic that Letang, Maata, Daley and Hainsey were all out at the same time for that last stretch of the season. That's not counting guys like Malkin and Hagelin missing too.

Ask the Kings and Bruins if they felt there was a bug in the NHL when both teams lost both of their regular goaltenders at the start of the year.

I play this game too and do not find the injuries to be unrealistic at all. They are fairly spot on to be honest.

The game is not perfect and there are issues, but the injuries are pretty realistic.
eldur00 is offline   Reply With Quote