View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 11:14 AM   #29
tward13
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
I mean, I actually agree with you (and julius) to be honest, and personally I'll play Sandbox mode 90% more often than PTG.

What I don't quite get is why this is such a big issue.

If there was no Sandbox mode and you couldn't play the game and edit at all, then I'd totally get being upset about it. I'd be unhappy as well.

But we can play in Sandbox mode and do our editing and that'll continue to be the case going forward.

So I guess I just don't see where it's a problem that there's another mode to play the game in as well.
I think it's an issue because of Sebastian's comment about PTG being the main focus.

If anyone's counting (and apparently someone does at some point) put me in the "I'll never play PTG" mode. I don't need "achievements" and such. I just want to GM/Coach my team and speed up or slow down as suits me at the moment.

So yes those of us who will use sand-box exclusively for current season or historical would prefer that resources be better allocated to improve the version that everyone can use rather than a new one that splinters the user group further.
tward13 is offline   Reply With Quote