View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 10:52 AM   #26
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMichaelJordan View Post
I agree with this. In fact I prefer this linear approached to the way OOTPB does it which can be overwhelming. (Not to me because I no what I am doing) but having the option to edit within your save (key word option) is never a bad idea. I play OOTPB in a slow pace as a GM and complete alot of years (Someone even mentioned that PTG was limited to a certain number of years?) I don't want to compare but FM have a option to edit and that game does not come off as a "tool kit" I slow pace that game while completing number of years while editing minor annoyances.
I mean, I actually agree with you (and julius) to be honest, and personally I'll play Sandbox mode 90% more often than PTG.

What I don't quite get is why this is such a big issue.

If there was no Sandbox mode and you couldn't play the game and edit at all, then I'd totally get being upset about it. I'd be unhappy as well.

But we can play in Sandbox mode and do our editing and that'll continue to be the case going forward.

So I guess I just don't see where it's a problem that there's another mode to play the game in as well.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote