View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 06:08 PM   #4
Rspen46
Minors (Single A)

elicene co

Late 2016 i contacted the elicense company with all of my game purchase info, they told me they no longer handle TBB 2.5 licenses, they gave me the email and name of someone to contact, he said that's not their game, that they have a different one, and to go back and tell them, I did and elicense just said same thing, that's the info we have, that he is our contact to send TBB 2.5 owners to, so obviously elicense is very screwed up and somehow made a mistake and send Ttitle bout 2.5 licensed owners to the wrong person instead of issuing a new license.

I contacted Andreas and he sent me a new number for my game, but that seems like a lot of trouble to have to go through, as these days, Computers do not last as long as they use to, hard drives and other things go out much sooner and Im always having to put the game on a new system, the one i got setup with the new number he sent me, the motheboard went out in 3 months, so right now I am not able to play the game, I wish there were a way to get a permanent number from him to put in my game, I've got years into the 2.5 version and 2013 version to me just looks terrible, an awful looking interface, I just don't like playing it and looking at it, I love 2.5 and don't want to lose all my info and gaming time I've put into it.
Rspen46 is offline   Reply With Quote