View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 03:28 PM   #13
rjl518
Hall Of Famer

I had no idea he was working on these also!
Do you want some help Skyballer455 or should I let you have some fun and credit?

Oh and as far as asking permission to do his work.
Like some of our great OOTPlayers said above, I did ask for approval and he never replied.
Now of course, that doesn't mean that I just went ahead and said "F*** Y**" ill just go ahead and do it anyways."
If he ever got back to me and said, "I need you to take my stuff off", I would do so without hesitation, although I would be very disappointed.
From what I have heard, the guy is awesome and a great artist, hence his work.
As long as we say that we do not take credit for his designs, we should be okay.
Yes, me and Skyballer455 have made some tweaks, but did not change anything.
I had some people ask me to create some of his work with CURRENT MLB designs, which I refused stating that should be put in a thread of its own.
It wasn't part of SFGiants58's ideas.
Looking forward to doing some work if Skyballer455 will grant permission for me to get started helping him out.

"Colon looking for his 1st hit of the year and he DRIVES ONE! Deep left field! Back goes Upton! Back near the wall! ITS OUTTA HERE!!! Bartolo has done it!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! This is one of the great moments in the history of baseball! Bartolo Colon has gone deep!" ---Gary Cohen. (May 7, 2016) (Petco Park) NYM 6 @ SD 3

Last edited by rjl518; 07-21-2018 at 03:37 PM.
rjl518 is offline   Reply With Quote