View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 05:31 AM   #91
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
For me, everything looks fine and I can easily change things if I want to (I never do), but the biggest issue I have with the interface is that it freezes all of the time for not just me, but just about anyone I talk to about it within our online league. If you click away from OOTP while it's doing something and try and come back, you're stuck with a blank white or black screen and have to crash the software and restart. If I minimize the screen, I can't accurately click anywhere. If I walk away from the game and come back to it later, the screen has blanked out again.

it's really, really bad this year, and it's not an issue of computer performance or anything like that--I run far more intensive software for work, etc. on the same machine.

I'm not sure if it's related either, but every time I try and upload the league file from within-game, it gives me an error 100% of the time and I have to manually upload. I can do the reports just fine, but it just can't handle the uploading of the league file (I can create it, but then it usually freezes or just gives an error that it could not be uploaded).
Can you please PM me info about your system? Obviously this should not happen, and if it was a widespread issue, I'd knew about it.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote