View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 07:30 PM   #18
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht View Post
If we had a tool which would convert hundreds of HTML pages into a PDF file, we would do it. I made two attempts to convert the HTML pages into PDF and tried several both free and commercial tools, but I was not able to automate the process
Having had similar experience, I knew this was the answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Raht View Post
I could add a feature to the online manual database which generates a single HTML page containing the whole manual in the right order of pages. All the headlines are structured using h2, h3, h4 (and so on) tags, so a tool could easily generate an index with links to the sections...
So, why not? The hyperlinks to pages might be lost, OR perhaps they would link back to the online pages instead of those within the document. What else? It would be searchable and printable, at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7RogerMaris7 View Post
I'm new to OOTP, so please bear with me. I would like to see a printable manual, and one that is also downloadable to an e reader (Kindle as well as Nook)! Either way it would allow me to access information on my desktop while I'm enjoying the game.
Well, we are talking about a PDF version, at least, as you can see from the above.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote