View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
tnfoto
Global Moderator

tnfoto baseball photos website

Three years ago I joined this forum upon recommendation from some of my friends in SABR. Over the past three years I have thoroughly enjoyed the camaraderie within our group, and have made many new friends here. Today in celebration of my third “anniversary,” I am introducing a new website where I will track my photo projects in more detail than I can on the OOTP forums. You can find links in my updated signature line.

For those of you who may not know it already I am not a sim player, but a baseball researcher. My primary focus for the past five or six years has been pictorial history, with the objective being to positively identify each Major League player, manager, coach and umpire. Now I’m beginning to work on minor league players as well.

My website will focus on the progress I’m making toward my goals, and will also allow me to organize projects such as team packs in a more orderly way than is possible in a thread of chronological posts. On my site you will find separate pages for the facepack, team packs and other photo projects. Starting with the next facepack release (tentatively scheduled around the start of spring training), rather than link to my FileFront directory, I will be posting a link to this facepack page, from which you will be able to download the latest version of the facepack and the updated missing player list. If there is enough interest, I may also maintain a live missing player list on the site.

In addition to baseball photos, I (along with fellow SABR member Bruce Brown) have run a daily baseball trivia email service for the past 15 years. You can find separate pages for baseball trivia and custom theme teams, with subscription links for anyone interested.

For those who are willing and able, I have included a PayPal donation link on each page. If I have helped fill holes in your collection, helped you with a project, or if you have enjoyed the facepack updates and enhancement, please consider making a donation. Donations will help me to continue to enhance the facepack, fill custom requests, and find and share photos with the group. I appreciate any contributions.

My thanks to everyone here for making the past three years such an enjoyable experience. I look forward to many more!
Download Facepack & more at tnfoto's Baseball Photos Homepage
Photo threads: 2022 Debuts Majors Managers Coaches Umpires Minors Negro League Image Requests General Image Discussion
tnfoto is offline   Reply With Quote