View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 01:11 PM   #13
mh2365
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (101)
Now the way I schedule beginners -

They have a 40% chance of fighting. So the first month everyone of the 30 have a 40% chance of fighting. So I use the randomizer I posted above and generate 30 #'s between 1-100. All fighters who get 40 or below fight. Each month they are off their chance of fighting goes up 10%. If they are off 3 consectutive months the automatically fight in the 4th month, unless they are out for a fight result.

Say 14 of them are scheduled to fight then I use the auto scheduler to randomly schedule them against TC's. I make sure I use the year of random fight date and month of random fight date, so the first set of fights would be 1970 and the month 1.

After running the fights I record the results on the sheet and x off months that they are out.

1 month for the first cut or knockdown
1 month for each two after that (counted seperately)
2 months for a KO this includes one knockdown
2 months for TKO add in cuts or kd's

Most months a fighter can be out (for me) is 4. So say a fighter gets cut once and kd but goes the distance - he is out 1 month for the cut and 1 month for the kd.

more examples
kd twice goes the distance - off 1 month
kd 3 times goes the distance - off two months
kd 3 times cut once - off 3 months
kd once, gets ko'd - 2 months
kd once, gets tko'd - 3 months

and so on. So once the month is marked I would go to the next month. Now later on, like in my main universe, after the beginners are done I move onto main and club fighters.

Last edited by mh2365; 08-05-2006 at 01:23 PM.
mh2365 is offline   Reply With Quote