View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 10:53 AM   #5
mh2365
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (101)
My next step would be to go to the groups and create a few new groups which will host your active universe fighters ... the men group will house the fighters that will eventually come into your universe.

The way I do it I have 4 groups

TC's - for tomato cans I downloaded from cornerwork ( I keep them seperate because I don't keep track of them at all, they are there for record padding)

Beginners - this is where everyone starts, the only fight TC's until they automatically age to pre-prime.

Club - this is where the beginners go when they hit pre-prime, this is also for veterans who aren't that good. My rule is anytime a main division fighter drops 5 loses below .500 (10-15-2, 7-12, 5-10-3 and so on) he drops to the club division. He can make it back to main by evening out his record (16-16-2, 13-13, 10-10-3 and so on). The new guys stay here until their 15th fight (not until they turn prime but until they are ranked).

Main - this is where all the fighters want to be. This is the only group that figures into my rankings and the only group that can fight for a world title.

So now that I have made my groups time to get my first few fighters.
mh2365 is offline   Reply With Quote