View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 11:43 AM   #774
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
So far, I'm not seeming to find it either fun or easy to set things up or play for OOTP 20, nor have I yet seen any real improvement over either OOTP 18 or 19, for myself. Maybe that's because I've not yet played it a great deal, compared to the other versions. But from what I've seen so far, with the unneeded trade offers and all, it doesn't seem better and more enjoyable than the other two versions to me yet.

I'll no doubt play it a considerable more time in the future, if possible, but I'm still not used to it here sufficiently, I'm sure. That's certainly affecting my thoughts on the came at present, to be fair and honest here. It could very well be considerably improved over OOTP 18 and/or OOTP 19, of course.

I don't know how much and/or how long I'll be trying to run dynasties through it before I might get OOTP 21, but we'll have to see about that later, of course. Remember, I don't just play games like the OOTP and FHM games, you know. I have other computer-related matters that I periodically attend to, after all. Such as my writing of stories and all, for example.

Will write more later, I'm sure, Lord willing. CD out.
Haven't played OOTP20 yet... still using OOTP19.
I always wait a year before I play the new version... by then, it is as good as it is going to get.

I will soon convert my leagues to OOTP20.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote