View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 10:04 AM   #4
atabakin
All Star Reserve

I appreciate the work you guys are putting in and understand that things happen which may cause things to be pushed back more than expected. I just think there's been a consistent pattern of needing to push back announced timeframes. If tournaments will not be ready till May (or later, it sounds like), it would have been better to announce an initial estimate of June instead of April. Better to underpromise and overdeliver than the other way around.

I honestly don't know what I'd prefer you guys to work on because we have so few details on what the tournaments will involve other than the extremely basic framework that there will be themed tournaments with prizes at the end. Will the tournaments take hours, days, or weeks? Simmed every half hour like regular leagues or more spaced out? Single-elimination or WBC style pool play or similar to playoff series?

I really just want some details of what we can expect when the product is finished, because I don't know if it's worth the anticipation at this point.
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote