View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 06:50 PM   #8
lokasenna
Bat Boy

Followup question: can I disable the importing of historical minor leaguers? I noticed when the draft pool release day hit (May 20 for me, as my draft is scheduled for June 20 every year) that it was importing a whole new batch of minor leaguers and whatnot, which appears to have been the historical draft pool. I don't want this to keep happening for the next 3 years.

I've completed 2015, leaving the game-by-game to my bench coach (lol). The team went 68-94, which is 4 games better than history, so about the same. I managed to make some cheap upgrades (because the owner wants me to play close to .500 ball...) in the offseason and the in-game predictions had me finishing worse, at 63-99. Wowza.

So last year in the draft I got Albies. Because of the historical minor leaguers being imported (which I thought was just a Year 1 thing...) he's now in the game twice. I imagine he's not the only one, I just noticed this one because in the 2016 draft he's showing up as one of the top ten draft prospects. Couple of screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GIxlhDW - note the difference in quality!
lokasenna is offline   Reply With Quote