View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 03:37 AM   #2
albatross11
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by menicus View Post
I know I'm just missing it, but if anyone could help me... Started with the 1998 Arizona Diamondbacks (just to see how well they'd do under me ). Not too bad, dead last, but only a few games shy of a .500 record. Ok, 1999... time to get serious... DBacks don't have a AA team in 1998 so no biggie, 1999 roles around and I'll just go into one of the AA leagues and add the El Paso Diablos (and whomever that Tampa Bay team had, just play fair)… searching... searching... searching... I know there has to be a way to add a team to a league. It's easy to do when you START a new game so it must be a simple function to do once you've started. I can't find it anywhere. I know how to expand the MAJORs but I don't want to do an expansion, I'm just adding a AA team. Where is the link?
Game Settings>League Settings>Editors>Edit League Structure. In upper right-hand corner, you select the Minor League where you want to add a team. Under Division name, you have "Add New Team". Never done it, but I think you have to generate a new schedule as well.

albatross
albatross11 is offline   Reply With Quote