Thread: Expectations
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
mking55
All Star Starter

Expectations

You (the developers) got what you wanted. I don't say that in bitterness or regret, but rather as a "that's how it should be". You've been basically left alone with Cole running some interference (good job Cole!) so you could do what you wanted to do.

I have no doubt you wish to create the greatest hockey sim since sliced bread. Forget hockey sim, sports sim since sliced bread. Do you feel the pressure? If this bombs (always a chance) please don't jump off a bridge. But you got the one chance you wanted (after last year's screw up) to do things you way and in your own time.

It's a game so no one dies if we wait, but a problem (but I hope not) might be that you won't deliver a damn fine effort that works and people like. There are no excuses. (Can you feel the frying pan warming up?).

I personally would be nervous as hell. I know you have beta-testers but I have no idea how many of them are boot-lickers and how many of them are honest.

I think your opening screen for the game should be the "Overture" from the Bugs Bunny-Road Runner Hour that many of us older folks watched as kids.

I wish you the best and I anxiously await seeing the results. I hope the time gave you all you needed to produce a top notch piece of software.

Best wishes.
mking55 is offline   Reply With Quote