Thread: Hometown Player
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 12:00 PM   #23
ra7c7er
All Star Starter

I think a lot of people are looking into the owner goals way to hard. They are what they say they are. Play learn and if you don't like them turn them off.

If you're owner wants a top player then you need to get a top 3 or top 6 postion player. Depending on league size. (probably higher still if you have leagues larger then the modern mlb setup)

If you're owner wants a hometown player. Find someone as close as possible to your teams city. Remember the player has to be signed to a major league contract AND be on your active roster. (yes finding players sucks with the current way to search but I don't think there is a lot of weight to this goal or any goal for that matter)

Attendance goals are my personal favorite as they are very fluid. So long as you are making good progress you'll pretty much always get the "good" result at worst you'll get a neutral result.

And remember winning pretty much trumps all. Complete 1-2 goals and have a good season and you're owner 95% of the time will be happy.
ra7c7er is offline   Reply With Quote