Thread: United Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #69
thebusbybriddon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archibalduk View Post
Just a quick update: The Ageing attributes are complete for all players. I had hoped to get the Faceoff attributes complete for the NIHL-1, but only got as far as completing the centres as study commitments took a little longer than anticipated (and I lost a free day when the flooring in my flat had to be replaced following a flood!!).

I've now got 2 or 3 weeks to work on the rosters before I take off roughly 2 weeks for my final exams. So, between now and the end of June at the very latest (hopefully I can get the bulk done by the end of May), I will complete the following:

* Faceoffs (for defencemen and wingers in the NIHL-1)
* Acceleration (all 3 leagues)
* Agility (all 3 leagues)
* Balance (all 3 leagues)
* Speed (all 3 leagues)
* Update the rosters (all 3 leagues)
* Ensure non-playing staff are correct and up-to-date (all 3 leagues, but particularly the NIHL-1)

The last 2 items will be the final things I'll do from my list. It's much easier to update the attributes (and ensure everybody is covered) when the rosters are frozen.

So hopefully before the end of June we'll have a much improved set of UK league data.
Have you remembered to change the teamname from 'Braehead Clan' to 'Breahead Steelers'... Also does Chris Frank move to Aus in the summer on the game?