View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 10:14 PM   #1
Triactus
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Contract limit bug

I've been having a contract limit bug in FHM3 for a while now. I was under the 50 contracts limit but often, when I tried to claim a player off the waivers, I would get a message saying I had reached the limit of contracts and couldn't claim. But I could still sign and trade for players, so I knew there was some kind of problem. I think I finally put a finger on it.

Tonight, I was at 46 players contracted to my team. I tried to claim a player, I got a window popup saying that I put a claim of the player. Alas, a team that was lower in the standings also put a claim and got the player. A second interesting guy got put on waivers so I claimed it, only the pop up window now said I had reached my contract limit (I had made absolutely no personnel movement). I traded a AHL player. Tried again and I was finally able to put a claim on the guy. Unfortunately, same thing, another team got him (both had excellent potential, so I wasn't overly surprised). A third interesting player was put on waivers. I tried to claim him, but I got the contract limit message again. I'm at 45 players under contract (72 protected players out of a max of 90).

tl;dr : I believe that when you put a claim on a player, but another team nabs him, the game mistakenly still counts that player as claimed on your part.Looking on the web, I saw that it's a problem that has been happening in FHM2 and 4. Maybe for the same reason? Would there be a fix?
Triactus is offline   Reply With Quote