View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:17 AM   #14
sprague
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P.R. Park III View Post
The ratings for the college leagues are relative to the MLB and the players are not fully developed out of the box, they're college players.

Finding the magic touch with independent college league PCM's is very difficult when that aspect of the game was seemingly overhauled (ratings in general) from the last OOTP version and the first 4 years of the game include real draft classes.

You need to sim something like 20-30 years and see how far the talent tanks and adjust the college league PCMs accordingly.

I've been able to create decent players that progressively and slowly make MLB with these PCMs instead of stud players immediately going straight to MLB and getting Cy Youngs.

Sorry i have to disgree. Go to any team, such as I did with Michigan and Arizona State. All players, no matter thier age, have the exact same actual to potential ratings...see sample player inclosed.
That is everyone.
I think this mode needs to be run 4 years to clean out the starting group of players and then see what the player values look like
Attached Images
sprague is offline   Reply With Quote