View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
Aumakua
Major Leagues

new international options and feeder leagues?

okay so I really like the new international options and the ability to customize what percentages come out of each nation, but what about when using feeder leagues?

lets say I eventually want at least 1 high school and 1 college feeder league, but still want international players, say about 30% of the league.

What is the best way to go about this?

-Create small high school feeder leagues from each country that I want the main foreign players to come from (so maybe 8 teams each from 5 different countries) but my concern is the talent level might be poor doing it this way versus 1 big 40 team high school league.

-try to create feeder leagues that might only produce 75% of the players needed each year for a draft, and then setting the draft player original to all foreign players. My thinking is that the computer would only generate enough players to fill the spots the feeder leagues did not, but that means around 25% of the draft would be all foreign players because of the setting?

I do not have this game yet as I was planning on buying it Monday (after some of the major bugs are worked out) but was also wondering if the player creation percentages can be set for feeder leagues too. It would be great to have a "European" high school feeder league, "Asian" league and "Hispanic" league where they all have players from those countries only (random) which will feed into the draft.
Aumakua is offline   Reply With Quote