View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #74
VanillaGorilla
All Star Starter

Class of 2057: None

1 player did receive a FBS, but he did not meet those standards.

With the five year wait I lose mental track of who may be coming up as software selections, so when I see those pop up, it is a bit of a surprise for me.

Through 1959 the RL HOF had 67 player entrants. Here there have been 66 through the corresponding year.

There are slightly fewer players here that played in MLB through 1959. The overall number of entrants is right on track.

------------------------------

I resigned from the Stripes before I got fired. I have a little system that I use based on my teams performance that I employ for these leagues for this. I performed the draft for the Stripes and then left. Having three of your last 4 top draft picks effectively out for the entire season will lead to a last place finish, quite often. It was time to git while the gittin' was good. I will take a job in the 2060 season.

For now, the HOF postings will speed up, until I go back to actually playing.

2 seasons ago the NL got rid of the DH. This hurt my team since I had offensive talent in the OF and Richie Zisk pulling a lot of DH duty.

The 2057 season will be the tenth since the league contracted. League expansion will be enabled in the league evolution menu for the 2058 season.

I am thinking about going to 3 10 team leagues if the league expands, again. With no interleague play, each team would face the others in their league 18 times for a 162 game schedule. Play-off format would be league winners with 2 wild cards teams playing an extra round.

My concern for HOF purposes is how All Star selections would work. I want computer generated AS teams, even if there would be no game played. Does anyone know if using a three league format and enabling the ASG would generate 3 AS teams even if no game is actually played?

Thanks in advance.
VanillaGorilla is offline   Reply With Quote